ACPARE – Value Added Transactions Mastery
Value-added transactions are huge wealth creators. However, this is only true if you have the step-by-step plan on how to analyze these projects. Only then will be very clear to you and that clarity will provide to you the leadership you need to bring the deal closed.
This mastery program will first discuss the following in depth:
- Define value added investments and what differentiates them from other transactions.
- Explain the investor transaction selection criteria.
- Compare and contrast “good deals” vs. “bad deals.”
- Explain how to add value to the property (not all repairs add value!)
- Types of financing used for acquiring and exit sizing for takeout permanent loans
In this you will learn how to use our proprietary models to analyze, place capital, raise capital or arbitrage value added deals across the 4 Food Groups.