Build A Custom Dynamic Blog Website with PHP, MySQL & Jquery
Build your very own beautiful dynamic blog website with an admin panel customized to your needs.
Blogging is one of the most common ways to generate passive income while doing something you enjoy – writing. You will be guided step by step in the creation of your own custom blog website, which you can either use for your blog or outsource to friends, family, and anyone else. Furthermore, the skills you learn in the course will enable you to build platforms such as e-commerce stores, complex web applications and much more.
In my opinion, learning happens best by building something, so I have designed and structured this course where you’ll build something fun while learning new skills.
We’ll take a look at:
- Installing templates
- Customizing the templates according to our requirements
- Developing our database based on industry standards
- Connecting the web project with the database
- Adding admin functionality and creating the interface
- Linking the admin panel with the front-end blog pages
- Debugging code when errors are encountered
- Adding extra functionality and features as finishing touches
It is not necessary to have a background in web development to take this course, but programming experience is recommended. In this class, I have attempted to explain the steps and processes as clearly and thoroughly as possible.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, I’d be delighted to help. Looking forward to having you along for the ride. ?
If you’re interested, I have another course on building an online presence without having to learn to code, you can check it out here.