- 1 Tens of thousands of professional athletes are already doing it!
- 2 (Like a reset button for your body!)
- 2.1 So, Why Do All These People Come To Z-Health For Help?
- 2.2 The GPS for how the human body ages
- 2.3 Think of your body like a car. You are the driver. Your brain is the GPS.
- 2.4 The Link Between Vision And Aging
- 2.5 What Happens When You Have “Eagle Eye Vision”?
- 2.6 The Modern World Was Designed To Destroy Our Vision
- 2.7 “If You Don’t Use It, You Lose It!”
- 2.8 It’s Like Your Eyes Are Under Siege!
- 2.9 MYTH: Your eyesight gets worse as you age
- 2.10 TRUTH: You can reverse the “aging effects”
- 2.11 What These Folks Achieved When They Added The Vision Gym to Their Lives
Dr. Eric Cobb – The Vision Gym
Archive : Dr. Eric Cobb – The Vision Gym
Can these simple 10-minute
‘Eye Exercises’ trigger an age-reversing
process and force your body to become
leaner, stronger and faster?
Tens of thousands of professional
athletes are already doing it!
At the 2008 Beijing Games, Dara Torres (age 41) was the “oldest swimmer in Olympic history”. She took home three silvers, beating out kids half her age.
This was her second comeback from retirement. An Olympian swimmer over 40? Unheard of.
Women’s Health wrote, “Her body is insane… [And seven years after the Sydney Games], she looks leaner, stronger and not a day older.”
Four years later, during the 2012 Summer Olympic trials, Dara (now 45) disqualified by a mere 0.09 seconds. That’s literally faster than the blink of an eye.
She wouldn’t go to London. But for Dara, London would’ve been the cherry on top. She’s already won 12 Olympic medals — competing in five Games since 1984.
But the real question here is…
How did this middle-aged mother, (who’s had reconstructive knee surgery — no less), “comeback” so many times and win just as often?
Is she super human? Did she just have “the body” for it? Or did she use specialized “vision training” — similar to what I’m about to show you — keeping her young, fit and lean?
(HINT: There’s Something About Her Eyes)
What if I were to tell you…
Professional athletes, law enforcement and military forces (from around the world) are using an ethical (and legal) fitness training system — to gain an unfair advantage?
An “unusual fitness secret” that triggers an age-reversing process and forces your body to become leaner, meaner and faster?
And that these exercises only take you 10 minutes a day, without breaking a sweat or barely lifting a finger?
It sounds strange, doesn’t it?
(NOTE: By the way, I’m not talking about meditation, visualization or “spiritual” exercises and the like…)
What I am talking about is actually much more concrete and “real”.
- Even if you’re turning 40, 50 or older…
- Even if you’ve had kids and can’t seem to lose that stubborn fat…
- Even if you’re struggling to workout, diet and live well…
- Even if you spend 8 to 10 hours a day in front of a computer right now…
- Even if you’ve been “feeling your age”… And you’re getting sick or injured more often than usual…
These incredibly simple 10-minute exercises can defy and reverse aging for you, giving you…
The Energy, Stamina & Flexibility Of A Twenty-Something!
I agree – it sounds like something straight out of a Hollywood summer blockbuster, like Spiderman or Batman…
But if you’ll just give me the benefit of doubt for the next few moments – I will prove to you, unequivocally – how sports science, lab results and living examples back up every single claim I’ve made so far… and more!
But first, allow me to introduce myself…
I’m Dr. Eric Cobb, co-founder, president and CEO of Z-Health Performance Solutions, LLC.
What we do at Z-Health – in essence – is show people how to perform at higher levels. What that means is… getting fit, exercising right, managing pain, healing and avoiding injury.
We do this with some proprietary “specialized training” I’ve personally developed in-house over the last 15 years. (I’ll explain more later.)
Now – over the years, we’ve trained over 1,250 fitness professionals in 16 countries. In turn, these trainers have helped over 70,000 people from all walks of life. Our client list reads like a who’s who of professional athletes… from teams in the MLB, NFL, NBA, UFC, PGA, FIFA… And even triathletes, pro boxers and Olympians.
I’ve even personally worked with military and law enforcement specialty teams (like SWAT or SEALS) all over Europe and the USA, in multiple countries. In fact, I’ve trained the bodyguards of some of the highest paid CEOs and executives in the world!
So, Why Do All These People Come To Z-Health For Help?
I’ve dedicated my life to “hacking” human performance, getting fit faster and reversing the effects of aging.
- I understand the human body at a deep, profound level. I’ve studied it intensely since I was 10 when I asked for “Gray’s Anatomy” as my birthday present.
- I’ve made it my life’s calling to study world class human performance… having read over 8,000 books (and counting) on the subject
- I’ve gone so far as to study under martial art masters, neuroscientists and sports scientists… I’ve even developed a pain management system built around what we call the Threat Neuromatrix.
Those are all good reasons for my clients to reach out to me. But the real reason why Z-Health is held in such high regard, is because of something else. In short, I’ve discovered..
The GPS for how the human body ages
What do I mean by this? It means I’ve mapped out what others call the “natural process of the aging body”… And I know how to slow and even reverse it… Giving people a “new lease” on life filled with youthful energy, flexibility and strength.
Let me explain –
You may be using a GPS (Global Positioning Satellite) in your car right now. What you may not know is — it needs to link up with at least three satellites… before it can give you driving directions.
Now, if only one of these three links gets knocked out — your GPS stops working. If the link is weak, you may get the dreaded “searching for satellites…” message while you drive in circles and get lost.
When this happens, you end up wasting time, energy and fuel. In a way, this scenario ages your car.
Now – through my intense research, and while reading an article on tennis legend Bjorn Borg many years ago… I’ve discovered the human body is very similar to this system of three satellites.
Think of your body like a car. You are the driver. Your brain is the GPS.
The three “satellites” that guide you on how to move your body are your… visual system, inner ear balance system (vestibular) and body movement awareness system (proprioception).
And if any one of these “satellites” links become weak, or gets out-of-alignment… Your body can react with pain, stiffness, inflexibility, and a loss of strength. It’s your body’s way of telling you, “something’s wrong” or “I’m getting mixed signals”.
But wait — you may be asking, “What does all this have to do with reversing the effects of aging? How can I get fit, stay slim and live life?”
Let’s talk about one of these satellites. Your vision…