Archive : J Keitsu – Dropship Legacy 2.0 Course
- The absolute drive to run your own company and be profitable
- A minimum of 2-3 hours a week AFTER you built momentum and outsourced (you’ll probably end up WANTING to actually spend more time)
- Internet access (you probably have this if you’re reading this)
- Computer & Smartphone with the previously mentioned requirement
- REQUIRES a HUGE capital upfront investment or a Loan from the bank which is a NO NO. McDonalds for example requires a minimum of 950k to 2.3 Million to START and… Franchise fees AND 4% of gross sales.
- There are ASTRONOMICAL challenges and RISKS.
- Don’t even get me started on this… but GIANT OVERHEAD COSTS!
- You’re tied down to the store as long as it’s open! (most businesses fail in 2 years)