- 1 Laura Cornell – Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit 2015
- 2 Archive : Laura Cornell – Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit 2015
- 3 You’re about to learn to spread your light more powerfully from the world’s top experts in women’s healing and empowerment through yoga.
- 4 Can I make things really easy for you?
- 5 The Moon Pass to the Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit includes…
- 6 Telesummit Schedule
- 7 Our speakers are going to show you how to shine your light even in the face of life’s many difficulties…
Laura Cornell – Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit 2015
You’re about to learn to spread your light more powerfully from the world’s top experts in women’s healing and empowerment through yoga.
Here’s how to participate in the Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit…
The Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit takes place on Monday, February 16 – Tuesday, February 24. The interviews with our featured guests happen three times daily, except for Sunday.
Most interviews will be broadcast live (via phone teleseminar and webcast) at 11 am, 12 pm, and 1pm PST.
Please check your email for more important access information to participate in these calls. (If you do not see an email from us, it may have gone into your SPAM or Gmail PROMOTIONS tab. We recommend finding it now and putting it in your PRIMARY tab.)
Your Free Pass to the Divine Feminine Yoga Telesummit gets you complimentary access to the live interviews. You may also listen to a free online replay of each interview up to 48 hours after the original broadcast.
These audio replays will be available in the speaker boxes below. Mark your calendar now so you won’t miss even one of these wonderful interviews.
Can I make things really easy for you?
I know you’d love to join us live, but many of you may be working during the interviews and will unavoidably miss some.
You may also want the convenience of being able to download the recordings to keep in your personal library. Some of you might also love to read a copy of the transcripts, and have them to study at your leisure.
Our experts are revealing the unique secrets that have helped them to tap into their connection to Divine Source on a deep level AND harness that wisdom for their own healing. From that, they have been able to touch so many more lives with their speaking, teaching and channeling of light to bless our planet.
They are here, not just to inspire you, but to give you key tools and techniques that you can put into action right away. Their insight will enlighten your own yoga practice and teaching so you become a powerful leader in your own right.
So, here’s the good news!
I created the Moon Pass so you can keep the recordings and transcripts of every interview in your yoga library and learn from them whenever you want….
- Download the audios and listen at your convenience
- Have the transcripts so you can study your favorite interviews in depth
- Get a boost of inspiration whenever you need it!
The Moon Pass to the Divine Feminine Yoga
- All 25 Divine Feminine Yoga Interviews with renowned experts in women’s healing and empowerment through yoga
- Transcripts of all interviews so you don’t miss important notes and have an easy written record to refer to when you need
Our speakers are going to show you how to shine your light
even in the face of life’s many difficulties…
In these inspirational and practical interviews, you will:
- Fearlessly face the shadows in your family or yogic lineage & uncover a surprising new source of power in your yoga teaching or healing work
- Shine radiantly by honoring your deep feminine nature
- Harness the full spectrum of Goddess energy to serve more people
- Discover the power of womb consciousness & your natural cycles of creative fertility
- Reveal the secrets hidden in the heart of the Yoga Sutras to keep your heart open no matter what difficulties arrive
- Uncover your own voice as a healing beacon of truth in the world
- Turn grief into grace, even in the face of the unbearable
- Transform your relationship to money and go from surviving to thriving in your Sacred Business
- Learn how being vulnerable can be the highest form of leadership