- 1 Don’t Overpay for Your Options
- 2 Option-Aid has Significant Capabilities to Benefit YOU!
- 3 Option-Aid is Easy to Use
- 4 Option-Aid has an Extensive Help System Built into It
- 5 Buy Option-Aid Today and Maximize Your Profits!
- 6 Information is the Key to Increasing Wealth
mindxpansion – Option-Aid
Archive : mindxpansion – Option-Aid
An Indispensable Tool for Option Traders
Knowledge is the key to profitable option trading. That makes Option-Aid an indispensable computer program for option traders. It calculates the fair value of an option so that you know if the price is expensive or cheap. It also calculates the key parameters that are essential for analyzing a position and produces plots to show how they will change as the underlying asset price changes. This option pricer uses proven option pricing models such as the Nobel Prize winning Black-Scholes method and the Barone-Adesi Whaley method for determining the fair value of an option. It also calculates implied volatility and historical volatility, expectations and important statistics, return on investment, and profits for various option strategies.
Don’t Overpay for Your Options
Trading options without an option trading software program like Option-Aid to determine option value is very risky. If you pay too much for an option, you can lose money even if you are correct about which direction the asset price will move. However, if you find an underpriced option, you can make money as market forces correct the situation, even when the underlying asset price does not change. Option-Aid provides the trading edge that professional traders have used for years to make fortunes.
Option-Aid has Significant Capabilities to Benefit YOU!
This option calculator helps you understand how options are priced, how important parameters affect the option price, how changes in the parameters affect the option price, and how the option price and important parameters change as the asset price changes. This knowledge gives you the crucial advantage when analyzing and comparing various option positions.
- Determine when options are overpriced or underpriced.
- Determine how the option price will change if market conditions change.
- Determine the market’s perception of option volatility.
- Determine the probability that you will make a profit.
- Determine the probability that you will reach your goal.
- Assess the risk in your position.
- Evaluate stock options, future options, and index options.
- Determine historical volatility for an asset.
- Calculate your return on investment as well as your annualized return.
- Store your transaction information to facilitate tax reporting at the end of the year.
- Assess various option trading strategies and combination plays.
Option-Aid is Easy to Use
There are five primary sections within Option-Aid which you can access by clicking on the tab of your choice from the program.
Program operation is very simple. After you select the tab of your choice, input the data required or recall it from memory using the “Recall” button. Select the “Calculate” button to perform the appropriate calculations.
Option-Aid has an Extensive Help System Built into It
Option-Aid includes an extensive help system with comprehensive context-sensitive instructions, including “What’s This Help,” “Tool-tips Help,” and the “Help Index.” You can place your cursor on any label and press the F1 key to display a definition of the term and/or instructions for inputting data. If you briefly rest your cursor on any control such as a command button, the function of that control will display in a small window.
The Help Index provides assistance in the Microsoft Windows format where you can access:
- “Help Contents” to provide an expandable list of topics organized according to the structure of the program. Click on any section of interest, then select the topic of interest from the expanded list.
- “Help Index” to search for keywords of interest.
- “Find” to locate a specific word that might be used in a description.
You can click on the “Print” button at the bottom of any section of Option-Aid to produce a printout of the input and output data from that section.
All parts of the program have capabilities to store your information so that it can be recalled at a later time for both speed and convenience. It also gives you the capability to un-store data that is no longer of interest.
When you are analyzing potential option positions, it helps to have a computer program like Option-Aid that swiftly calculates volatility impacts, probabilities, statistics, and other parameters of interest. These programs can pay for themselves with the first trade that they help you with.
Buy Option-Aid Today and Maximize Your Profits!
As you start using this valuable option software program and become familiar with the vast amount of information it puts at your fingertips, it quickly becomes an indispensable tool for evaluating option positions.
Information is the Key to Increasing Wealth
Option-Aid is a great trading tool for playing out “what-if” scenarios to maximize your profits and minimize your losses. It has many features to give you the Trader’s Advantage.