Qi Men Dun Jia: DAY CHARTS – San Yuan – Reference Series (Joey Yap)
Qi Men Dun Jia DAY CHARTS : SAN YUAN METHOD
The Qi Men Dun Jia Day Charts – San Yuan Method is the perfect deployment system for events and activities within the duration of 24 hours. Consider this as your essential Qi Men guide that helps you quickly assess the suitability of a day minus the hassle and complicated process of Qi Men chart plotting. Make the most of your day by maximising your Qi Men potential.
Complement your study with the Qi Men Dun Jia Ten Thousand Year Calendar, Qi Men Dun Jia 540 Yang Structure, Qi Men Dun Jia 540 Yin Structure, and with the Qi Men Dun Jia Compendium.
What You'll Learn :
– Comprehensive references of all Qi Men Dun Jia Chart components
– An introduction to the fundamental concepts of theories of Qi Men
– Quick reference tables for all the attributes and representations of the 9 Stars, 8 Doors, 10 Stems and 8 Deities.
– Easy reference tables on the auspicious and inauspicious qualities of a Qi Men chart.
– Complete reference of the 180 Yang Day Charts and 180 Yin Day Charts according to the Upper, Middle and Lower Cycles plotted based on the Traditional San Yuan system compiled in one volume.
Chapter Highlights :
- Brief Introduction to Qi Men Dun Jia
Get to know the origins, application and basics of Qi Men Dun Jia.
- Determining the Qi Men San Yuan Day Chart
Learn how to determine the Qi Men San Yuan Day Chart through step-by-step guides.
- Plotting a Full Qi Men Day Chart
Find out how to plot a full Qi Men Day Chart on your own with easy to follow instructions.
- Qi Men Dun Jia Day Chart – Yang Structure
Refer to the 180 Day Charts – Yang Structure in an easy-to-understand format, along with clear descriptions of every single sector.
- Qi Men Dun Jia Day Chart – Yin Structure
Refer to the 180 Day Charts – Yin Structure in an easy-to-understand format, along with clear descriptions of every single sector.