- 1 Archive : Robin Robins – Managed Services Marketing Blueprint (2017)
- 2 The Complete Research-Based Guide To Managed Services Marketing And Sales
- 3 Who The Managed Services Marketing Blueprint Is For
- 4 What You’ll Get With This Program
- 5 Gain The Marketing Tools To Sell More Managed Services
- 6 The Managed Services Marketing Blueprint Guarantee
- 7 Money-Back Guarantee
The Complete Research-Based Guide To Managed Services Marketing And Sales
Who The Managed Services Marketing Blueprint Is For
- Do you want more high-quality managed services clients but aren’t sure where to start with marketing?
- Have you tried marketing techniques to get more managed services clients but haven’t found something that works consistently AND cost-effectively?
- Are you frustrated with convincing prospective clients to see the value of managed IT services and pay for quality IT services and support?
- Are you fed up competing on price and convincing prospectiveclients that they need someone to maintain their IT systems, security and backups – especially when cybercrime is at an all-time high?
I completely agree. It SHOULD be easier to sell managed services and IT support.The good news is it CAN be IF you effectively position yourself as an IT expert instead of “just another” computer guy.
With the right lead generation marketing, you CAN attract more appreciative and profitable clients who are happy to pay for your IT services. I’ve helped thousands of IT services firms just like yours. Now I want to help you.
What You’ll Get With This Program
- A proven process to replace cold prospecting and generate a steady stream of appointments with prequalified prospects that are ready to purchase managed services from you.
- Done-for-you marketing campaigns that will convert stubborn break-fix and block-hour clients to managed IT services. You’ll also learn whether you should require all clients to participate in managed services OR continue with some break-fix clients and projects.
- An extremely powerful and DETAILED MSP Sales Playbook. Gain a structured, organized process for closing managed services contracts WITHOUT discounting, slimy sales tactics, or much convincing. So many MSPs struggle to close more managed services sales at a higher margin simply because they lack systems and wing the sales presentation. I’ll show you a consultative sales process that’s natural and will position you as a respected IT expert and trusted advisor.
- DOZENS of field-tested marketing templates, examples, checklists and content that will save you HOURS of work creating marketing campaigns. From simple email campaigns to more elaborate seminar marketing campaigns, you’re certain to find something that works for you. Best of all, there is no creativity needed! In fact, these managed services marketing campaigns will be most effective if you don’t change them. They’ve already been researched, tested and refined to successfully sell managed IT services.
- A BONUS interview with MSP attorney Bradley Gross on the laws and regulations all MSPs MUST know about and comply with regarding cybersecurity, data breach and privacy. As the IT department for your clients, you could get you sued, fined and held liable for many reasons. This session will be a REAL eye-opener for you!
- Lessons from multimillion-dollar MSPs on their secrets to attaining profitable growth. I conduct candid interviews with over 20 multimillion-dollar MSPs who are generating $5 million to over $400 million in IT services sales. During these interviews, they reveal their secrets to success with managed IT services and the hard lessons they wish someone would have told THEM when starting out. This ALONE is worth the price of admission to this program!
Gain The Marketing Tools To Sell More Managed Services
Through this program, we guarantee:
- You’ll never fall victim to another advertising salesperson again. I’ll arm you with the knowledge to hold ANYONE you hire for managed services marketing accountable for delivering measurable ROI – including me.
- You will get access to managed services marketing campaigns that have helped other MSPs get qualified prospects calling their office looking for managed IT services.
- You’ll have the power to be picky about your managed services client and ONLY accept ones who value managed IT services, take your advice and pay.
- You’ll be able to fire whiny, cheap clients and replace them with appreciative and profitable managed services clients.
- You’ll be given a consultative managed services sales process designed to position you as an IT expert, overcome price resistance and avoid discounting and changing your advice to win new clients.
- If you still do technical IT work, I’ll show you how to build a marketing and sales system to generate the revenue to hire more techs and elevate yourself to a true CEO.
- You’ll stop making foolish decisions about IT services marketing that waste your time and money.
There are many gurus pushing magic marketing systems that seem too good to be true. I’ve worked very hard to make sure your time will NOT be wasted, and that you see real value. To that end, I make the following guarantee:
1-Year Money Back Guarantee
Enroll and use the managed services marketing system for a full year (365 days). Put it to the test and then YOU decide whether this program delivered value.
If you don’t feel it has, simply email the office and tell us, “This isn’t working for me,” and we’ll refund 100% of your money. All we ask is that you let us know within the 365-day (1-year) period.
No managed services business can thrive, be stable and have the funds to invest in properly serving clients without the ability to consistently bring in sales and new clients. The managed services marketing blueprint will help you build a marketing foundation to drive more, higher-quality managed services with absolutely no risk.
Click on the link below and enroll today to get started.
This audio-based training course walks you through developing a highly effective managed services marketing system. The program has already helped dozens of clients go from break-fix to over $1 million in managed services contracts in under six months.
This MSP Marketing Training Course Gives You:
- Templates to price, package and name your managed services offering
- Detailed marketing campaigns to promote your IT services to new and existing clients
- A complete step-by-step MSP sales presentation, newsletter, referral and case study strategies
- Answers to the most commonly asked questions regarding marketing managed services
Discover how to effectively sell managed services and collaborate with like-minded MSPs to transform IT lead generation and sales for your firm.